Sunday, March 8, 2009

St.Louis Specials - the First Attempt

Karli has a favorite cookie which hails from her home town, St. Louis. She had a recipe, and we tried it out. They are definitely delicious, but I had to figure out how to make it truly OURS and not someone else's. So I did some testing.


The dough is so light and airy. Very pretty.


This dough goes through the ol' roll-in-the-powdered-sugar game. It's a good game. The cookies like to play it often.


PS - I was wandering around this wonderful city and came across a very cool open-air market, called Locally Grown Gardens. It was highly recommended that I go and check it out, and I was not disappointed. I got these beautiful eggs there. Gorgeous, flavorful, nutritious.


Back to the subject: St.Louis Specials. They look like they could be winners.


Mmmmm. They taste like winners, but will they pass the St.Louisian's test? Karli, come and give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment