Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All Natural, Peanut Butter Not-So-Uglies!

Sarah here. Success! I made appetizing, ALL NATURAL, peanut butter cookies. Although I got rave reviews for the taste and the name of my so-called "Peanut Butter Uglies", they were just too ugly for me. Let's take a look at the new cookie on the block: Peanut Butter Pretties. (Eww. That's too girly for me. This cookie will have to be named later.)

Oh no! The zee peanut butter is eating zee butter! Helps!

Here's where the magic happens. Never ask a magician the secrets to his tricks.

Ahhh, see. Much more appealing! And this dough is terrific unbaked - although it's not a good idea to eat raw cookie dough. I do it. I'm a rebel.

This one got ran over by a car. (I did the usual press a few, leave a few. Just an experiment.)

My little peanut butter gems. Cooling off on the rack. Question: Do you prefer the pressed ones (on the right) or the non-pressed ones (on the left) ?

I approve and my body does too because it's all natural! Yay! Hope you all will approve as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment