Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our First Order!

Karli and I headed to My Other Kitchen in Carmel to prepare for our first official job. A wonderful woman in Muncie, who is a part of an art co-op called ArtWorks, placed an order for three different kinds of cookies. They will be up for grabs tomorrow for an event called Art Walk, which is the first Thursday of every month in Downtown Muncie.

The cookie line up:


Honey Vanilla Drops. We made all of the cookies bite-sized. That was the request. They are ADORABLE when they are to tiny.


Here's some Oatmeal Raisin and Honey Vanilla Drops gathered together.


Up close oatmeal. I can't get over the cuteness!


Here's Karli being awesome. PS - my hands still smell like latex because of those gloves. Even after SEVERAL hand washes. Will it ever wear off?!


Fudge cookie.


Tiny tiny, scrumptious scrumptious.


Karli caught me stealing a cookie. Like the hat? I borrowed/stole it from my brother. I don't wear hats. They are boo.


And this is why I keep Karli around. She makes things look SO good! Karli, you are awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment