Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meet the New Kids

Class, I'd like to introduce you to our new students. Please make them feel welcome.
The Emo: a new addition to our Vegan Friendly collection. This yet-to-be-named cocoa cookie is packed with oats, sliced almonds, cinnamon, and dark chocolate chips. No animals were harmed in the making of this cookie.

The Prep: Our Pumpkin Spice cookie. In fashion for the fall season. A little spice, oh so nice!

The Nerd: our perfected Peanut Butter Jammies. Peanut butter shortbread and grape preserves. Live long and prosper.

The Valedictorian: Sea Salt Chocolate Chunkers. All I have to say is, "You're welcome."

The Jock: Colts Special Edition Cookies - "The Blue and Whites". I'm not a huge football fan, but I am a fan of these. Oh, they have blueberries, white chocolate, and macadamia nuts. MACADAMIA NUTS! How can a nut taste so good?!

1 comment:

  1. these guys look delicious. i cant wait until they get in my belly. Also, I think you should name the new chocolate ones "dirty hippies" ;)

    ReplyDelete