Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall INDIEana Handicraft - Karli's Goodies

I had such a great time at the fall INDIEana Handicraft Exchange and picked up such cool handmade goods that I felt a need to share them and the wonderful artisans who created them.

I picked up a satin flower brooch, hair clip and headband from the lovely Aubrey of Backwoods Belle. This was her very first craft fair and she already looks like a pro.
The blue wristlet is from Busty's Fun Bags. I think I am going to give it to my fashionista sister for Christmas.
I got a IHE logo t-shirt to show my support.
I also got a t-shirt from The Mustard Room with two rabbits in turtlenecks and moustaches. Totally awesome!
Sunday Afternoon Housewife made me two custom bunny scrabble tile necklaces to choose from and I had to have them both because they each looked like one of my rabbits.
My husband chose an awesome robot painting from Michael Altman as a gift for his one brother, and a pillow from Vintage Songbird for his other brother.
Finally, I won the too-cute scarflette from Aggressively Awesome Stitches in the IHE raffle.

My husband won this amazing gift pack from Nourishing Notes in the raffle.

It came with 8 hand letterpressed cards & envelopes, 2 hand-printed tea towels, and a cute note from the artists. The cards have witty saying on the front with cute foodie illustrations and recipes on the back. Visit Nourishing Notes' shop to get some of your own. Your friends and loved ones will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment